What I Miss

Feeling safe, like I’d never fall.

Someone to come home to. 

The person who let me be weird and perfectly matched in their own weirdness. 

Learning something new about you.

Someone to share the smallest, dumbest funniest thing. 

A picture of what my future would look like. 

Making me laugh with the most outrageous and silly physical humor. 

Your brilliant mind and watching it work.

Being half of really good team.

Watching you play with a pup. 

Being part of a couple with couple friends. 

Talking about you and not having people feel sad or bad.

Knowing you were just outside or in another room. 

A surprise that you couldn’t wait to tell me about. 

Singing a song at me. 

Knowing you would absolutely go with me even if you didn’t want to. 

Having a whole heart.










Comments

  1. Beautiful, loving you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said my friend. I can feel how much you miss him ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said. I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. I can feel your emotions. Praying for you šŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful reminder, the simplest things are often the most significant. šŸ’—

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment